Vitamin D3, 1,000IU (25micrograms) 250 capsules
Delivery in UK is free for orders of £20 or more !
This is a dry, water-soluble preparation of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol). The active contents are in a tiny, soft capsule which is very easy to swallow. It can be cut open and the contents dissolved in water or juice, in case you do not like taking capsules or tablets. This tiny capsule is hypo-allergenic and much more easily digested than some other Vitamin D products which are in a chalky tablet or in peanut oil.
- VITAMIN D3 IN A CAPSULE - contains 25 mcg ( 25 micrograms = 1000 IU ) of Vitamin D3 in a soft vegetable capsule, with only water-soluble cellulose as the carrier. Vitamin D functions as a hormone and supports the health of your bones, teeth, heart, muscles, and your immune health. It also helps you absorb calcium and phosphorus and maintain your normal blood calcium levels.
- EASY TO SWALLOW - these tiny soft vitamin D vegetable capsules are very easy to swallow, even if you normally have a problem swallowing pills. It is water soluble, so you can dissolve it in water or juice if required
- VEGETABLE VEGAN FRIENDLY - these vegetable D3 vitamin capsules are made of soluble cellulose and should be acceptable to vegetarians and vegans.
- HYPO-ALLERGENIC VITAMIN D3 CAPSULES - hypo-allergenic and easy to absorb and digest. Capsules like these have been used by many hospitals and research groups in USA in 100s of formal research trials
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - The manufacturing facility of Bio-Innovations Pharmacal LLC in USA is approved and inspected regularly by the FDA. They use Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), so you can be assured of a very high quality product. The products have a shelf life of 3 years, so you can be sure that the product that you take is full strength
Vitamin D is important for optimal bone, cardiovascular, neuro-muscular, and immune health.*
Vitamin D supports bone, cardiovascular, neuro-muscular, and immune health *
Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.*
Vitamin D functions as a hormone, a chemical messenger with widespread effects in the human body.*
Supplementation with vitamin D may be necessary to meet daily needs, since obtaining sufficient vitamin D from natural food sources and sun exposure alone can be difficult, especially in the winter in northern Europe far from the equator.
Research shows that vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is approximately 87% more potent than vitamin D2 for raising and maintaining vitamin D blood levels.*
This product does NOT contain soy or peanuts and is manufactured in a facility that does NOT process soy or peanuts.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product is manufactured in USA under Good Manufacturing Practice ( GMP ), which ensures high quality, and is supplied with original packaging and labelling.
We Also Recommend